- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Neurology
- Residency in Neurology, Colorado State University, 1983
- Residency in Neurology, University of Florida, 1982
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine, University of Illinois, 1980
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Tennessee, 1979
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Microbiology, 1978
Current Professional Activities:
Past Professional Activities:
- Emergency Veterinarian
- Neurology and Internal Medicine Consultant
- Relief veterinarian
- Book writer and editor
- Journal reviewer
- Professor at Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine and Ross University in the Caribbean!
- Wonderful, Loving, Caring and Smart teenagers! (I was bribed!)
- Vegetable gardening
- Self-sufficient living
- Snorkeling and scuba diving (thank you Ross University for that opportunity!!)
- Broadening my veterinary skills & knowledge.
- Smartest border collie in the world
- Dumb chickens and roosters
- Stupid cat (really)
- Assortment of wild creatures that I look at whenever they get close enough!
What I like Most About VIN
- "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds. "
---- Bob Marley
- "Some people walk in the rain.....others just get wet... "
---- Roger Miller
- Being able to network and learn from lots of people at all hours of the night and day!