- Internship in Diagnostic Imaging, VICSD, 2014
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of California-Davis, 2012
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of California-Davis, 2010
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Universal Ultrasound CE course instructor
- Veterinarian with the Mercer Clinic for the pets of the homeless
- Associate Veterinarian with Clearlake Veterinary Clinic 2012–2014
- Intern with the Veterinary Imaging Center of San Diego 2014–2015
- Married to Alison Stambaugh
- Two cats, two turtles, one gecko
- Gardening, cooking, video editing, computer gaming, Ultimate Frisbee sideline
What I like Most About VIN
- Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
- It's an environment that can bring together all facets of veterinary medicine and propel them successfully into the future.