- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP) Canine and Feline Practice, 2014
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Texas A&M University, 1987
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Texas A&M University, 1982
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Owner, Animal Emergency Room, San Antonio, TX
- Mixed Animal practitioner, Small animal practitioner, Banfield Medical Advisor, Relief veterinarian
- Jennifer, Brigham Young University student
- Arthur, Brigham Young University student
- Coco and Snowball - Cockatiel and Budgie
- Reading, bicycling, music, hiking
What I like Most About VIN
- "A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" — Albert Einstein
- All the available information!
I also appreciate the fact that everyone is treated as equals and their opinion is valued.