- American College of Veterinary Behaviorists (ACVB) Behavior, 2001
- Residency in Behavior, University of Pennsylvania, 2000
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), VA-MD Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, 1989
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of Maryland, 1985
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Owner, behavioral referral house call practice Silver Spring, Maryland
- Behavioral Residency University of Pennsylvania
- Private medicine practice
- Shandy, a 4-5 year old Wheaten mix adopted from a client
- Maize, a 17 year old corn snake
- Sailing and racing sailboats
- Baking desserts
What I like Most About VIN
- Do unto others (animals too) as you would have others do unto you.
- How easy it is to obtain information from all kinds of sources.